Toshiba – Product Manager
Toshiba Tec Nordic Ltd will expand its product range with POS and KIOSK products. As a Product Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying and developing new sales channels for these products at the Nordic market. You are based in Sweden but will work troughout the entire Nordic field. You will build up customer accounts and determine which customer segments to be processed and subsequently implemented. This is a new role at the company, which means that you will play an important role and will have great opportunities and to design and develop your business.
• You are responsible for the entire sales process and sales budget of the product area. Sales are made indirectly through partners and resellers, or directly trough Toshibas own direct sales organization. The most important task for you initially is to build up and develop a variety of sales channels.
• The role includes support and product training of partners, resellers and internal staff to ensure that product knowledge is of a high standard. You are also in contact with Toshiba’s European headquarters to receive the latest product and market information.
• You create business and marketing plans with a focus on customer / partner-sales activities.
• Continuously monitoring and analyzing the market through “hands on knowledge of the market” and market research.
• You are pricing manager and in charge to ensure that Toshiba’s prices are competitive with the market.
Since the products are brand new in Toshiba Tec Nordic Oy product portfolio, you will be supported by Toshiba’s European headquarters in Germany. To cope with the role as Product Sales Manager, you are required to have at least 5 years of industry experience with similar products. You are fluently in English in speech and writing, and it is qualifying if you speak Finnish. You have a background in sales and are experienced enough to build new sales channels and to lead a line of business.
In this recruitment we cooperate with Swesale Rekrytering och Bemanning AB. All applications are handled confidential and the selection is continuously ongoing. We are looking forward to your application as soon as possible. Don´t hesitate to get in contact with recruitment consultant Maria Velander if you have any questions (phone: +46 76-870 99 45, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Toshiba was founded in 1875 when the Tokyo Electric Company and Shibaura Engineering Works were merged. Toshiba Corporation is one of the 100 largest companies in the world (number 62) and the 6th largest integrated manufacturer of electronic accessories in the world. Toshiba Tec is a leading manufacturer of products for document management and founded in 1950. Sales in 2007 totaled $ 4.3 billion with a workforce of 19 900 people. Toshiba Tec is working with the goal to offer products that will satisfy the market’s diverse and ever-developing needs where productivity is important to meet customer’s high expectations of excellence, cost effectiveness and quality. Toshiba Tec Nordic Oy is responsible for sales of multifunctional printer and copier system, copy printers in black and white and color and barcode printers. Our head office is in Solna, outside Stockholm, with offices in Oslo and Helsinki. Annual sales are approximately SEK 650 million and we have around 200 employees. We work closely with our dealers and over 800 people in 120 cities involved in sales and service of Toshiba multifunctional paper products in Scandinavia.