National Key Account Manager till JTI
JTI Sweden is the leading cigarette supplier in Sweden, with international success brands like Camel and Winston, together with Swedish heritage brands like Blend, Level, John Silver and Right. Our success is built on genuine tobacco expertise from all over the world. JTI Sweden is part of JTI, one of the leading tobacco companies in the world, with over 40 000 employees in over 120 countries. We employ experts on everything from retailer equipment and sales materials, to tobacco leafs and product development.
JTI’s affiliate Nordic Snus is one of the largest snus producers in Sweden, with brands LD, Nordic Spirit and Nordic Storm, available at more than 5000 retailers in Sweden. All our snus is produced in our venerable snus factory in Vårgårda, West Sweden. Learn more about Nordic Snus at www.nordicsnus.se.
JTI Sweden has also been recognized as a Top Employer every year since 2014.
For more information, please visit www.jti.com or www.jti.com/sweden
We are now looking for a National Key Account Manager to join JTI Sweden’s headquarters in central Stockholm, located in the heart of the business and cultural district and close to public transport. This position will report to the Sales Director.
As National Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the local Key Account Management strategy and relations, and related sales activities for JTI Sweden.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be To
- Grow JTI sales and share of market from JTI centrally organized customers
- Manage the Key Account strategy for the Sweden market
- Lead the Key Accounts team, with four direct reports
- Implement JTI standards in Key Account Management
- Take part in negotiations with Key Accounts
- Take an active role in developing and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships
- Provide all necessary tools in order to help the team to achieve their objectives
- For this position we will only accept local applications
- Minimum 5 years working experience, of which 3 years within sales management preferably in the tobacco industry or similar FMCG company
- University degree
- Good commercial skills plus a high level of competence with financial numbers
- Strong negotiation skills with strategic accounts and high internal exposure
- Fluency in Swedish and English – verbal/written
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel and PowerPoint
- A valid permit to work in Sweden (if not Swedish)
To succeed in this role you should be a strong and engaging communicator and a social relationship builder, with excellent organization and planning skills. You appreciate working in a role that expects you to be self-sufficient but also to cooperate well with both internal and external parties.
You should be able to take a strategic view on sales activities, have an entrepreneurial and responsible personality, be able to drive projects and ultimately take responsibility for your actions and those of the team.
As a leader you are active, present and take pride in your communication.
To support us in maintaining a safe and secure work environment, we adhere to local collective bargaining agreements.