Inside Sales Representative at Kofax
As an Inside Sales Representative you will:
• Make proactive outbound sales calls to Kofax Partners and Customers within the Nordic region.
• Assist Partners and Customers with knowledge transfer.
• Interact with end users and assist with requests.
• Order packaging for delivery of orders, including verifying credit, discount approvals, contracts and policies.
• Resolve licensing issues.
• Lead assignment and follow up.
• Prepare quotes and verify configurations.
• Assist in temporary license activation issues.
• Provide training and onboarding assistance for new Sales Representatives and Account Executives.
• Bachelor Degree preferred but not required.
• Intermediate PC skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint and Outlook).
• Experience with ERP & CRM systems (AX database & SFDC).
• Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
• Experience in business communication over the phone
• Ability to analyze and present data in a way that meets the needs of the recipient
• Ability to thrive in a team environment or individually
• Capable of handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken. Knowledge in Danish, ability to communicate effortlessly with Danish costumers.
• The opportunity to create a career in a global growing organisation.
• International business experience.
• International training.
• The opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading companies as clients.
Questions regarding this position please contact consultant manager Hanna Frick, 076-870 99 18. Selection will be ongoing so do not hesitate to submit your application documents. Welcome to apply!
Kofax is a leading provider of capture enabled business process management solutions. Kofax solutions provide a rapid return on investment by automating information intensive processes and by managing the capture of information in a more accurate, timely and cost effective manner. Kofax is an international company with subsidiaries located in 30 countries.
Swesale Recruiting & Staffing was founded in 2004. The company is nationwide with its head office in Stockholm. Our vision is to create a successful, strong-willed and innovative company that is respected and valued by our clients, candidates and partners. Our goal is to add future employees to your organization. Employees who will develop and manage your goals and visions. Our goal is to create a long term relationship with our customers. This can only be achieved at 100% customer satisfaction and a strong personal commitment to our customers. Our consultants have many years experience in recruitment, staffing, leadership, training and organizational development. Our focus and activities currently consist of Recruitment, Staffing & Consulting in HR-related issues in Sales, IT and management. Keywords: Sales, Sales, Sales, * Sell *, B2B, Field Sales, CLOSEOUT, Account Manager, Technical, IT, Inside Sales, Retail Sales, Säljare, Försäljning, Sales, *Sälj*, B2B, Fältsäljare, Utsäljare, Account Manager, Teknik, IT, Innesäljare, Butikssäljare.