Area Sales Manager
The Area Sales Manager will be dedicated to mobile operator’s related business and will be responsible for developing the relationship at all levels of the accounts in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The “Core Mission” will be to develop and implement the Global Sales Strategy at the assigned partners in order to achieve short to long-term business results while ensuring the best customer satisfaction.
The ASM works closely with our Technical Consultants, Solution Sales, Field Marketing and several Vertical Specialized Business Units like Roaming, Machine to Machine and Mobile Financial Services.
You will be part of the Swedish sales organization based in Stockholm, with direct report to our Regional Director Telecom The position is based in Stockholm but travelling around Scandinavia and to our Nordic headquarter in Paris will be expected.
• fully responsible for a number of key client accounts, profitability and category development of the assigned customers
• develop customer strategies and plans for key accounts
• achieve business objectives, sales targets in the key account, lead and develop relationships with key accounts based on shared business goals and shared ownership of the strategies to achieve them
• optimize sales strategies in the area of NFC, Mobile financial service and roaming.
• The Area Sales Manager is the primary Gemalto sales Interface for the assigned accounts and other Telecom related business activities within the region.
• Is accountable for all the revenue streams in his account.
• Establish high-level strategic relationships with the global account. Identify the main contacts and decision makers. Facilitate the creation of the relevant relationship for the appropriate Gemalto resource.
• Develop, propose and implement the strategic account planning in line with the Gemalto sales strategy.
• Animate the Account Team to ensure sales consistency: Centralize and communicates any relevant information, coordinates meetings and actions.
• Identify new opportunities and position Gemalto as a key partner within the global account.
• Coordinate Gemalto tenders’ answers
• Interface with various resources within the Gemalto Telecom Business Units to ensure the customer’s needs are fully addressed and that the appropriate resources are allocated in due time to the account.
• Coordinates & Collaborates closely with the Account Team to create successful Go to Market Strategies of Various Products, Solutions & Services
• Follows the project implementations, set up a crisis management plan if necessary
• Ensures the overall customer satisfaction. Creates and follows the relevant action plans.
• Provide the account with strategic product evolution inputs and roadmap definition in various innovative business area’s
• Ensure that relevant Market information are communicated internally in Gemalto
• Has a good knowledge of the third parties working in his account to create the relevant synergies.
• business degree/equivalent degree or MBA
• 5-6 years experience as field sales manager or KAM from the Telecom industry in Sweden
Required competencies and skills:
• courage, service and result oriented
• work efficiently with others, demonstrating open mind and commitment to achieve group/individual objectives
• good understanding of category, channel and brand dynamics
• strong understanding of client strategies
• strong negotiation, lobbying and profitability management skills
• well developed analytical skills
• strong communication and presentation skills
• good written and verbal Swedish and English
• Sensitive to customer satisfaction
• Assertiveness and leadership
• Empathy (good listener)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The salary and benefits package will be commensurate with candidate skills and experience.
You can apply for the position by clicking on the below link, which makes it possible for you to send your application or write directly to the recruiter at Swesale Rekrytering &
Gemalto is at the heart of our evolving digital society. Billions of people worldwide increasingly want the freedom to communicate, travel, shop, bank, entertain and work – anytime, anywhere – in ways that are convenient, enjoyable and secure. We deliver on their expanding needs for personal mobile services, identity proteaction, payment security, authenticated online services, cloud computing access, modern transportation, M2M communication, eHealthcare and eGovernment services.
Key figures: 12,000 employees, 100 nationalities, based in 43 countries , serving customers of 190 nationalities 74 sales and marketing offices; 15 production sites, 28 personalization centers, 14 R&D centers