Tinitell is a technology company based in Stockholm, Sweden, creating the future of wearable phones. Our belief is that communication should help us enjoy what’s important in life. We don’t want to keep children online with a great new app. We want to keep children offline with a great new device. If you can help us build Tinitell’s sales traction in Europe and the USA, and learn how to take an idea from a sketchbook to an international market place, then we have a job for you.
The Account Manager will will drive Tinitell’s sales efforts. Our sales channels are distributors that servce retailers and e-tailers, telcos and a number of direct B2C e-commerce partners. You will manage and develop channels across the globe, and develop Tinitell’s sell-in and sell-through success.
If you’re interested in working with innovative new products in the consumer electronics industry, then this will be quite the learning experience for you. The wearables space is in a tumbler, and we believe that long-term growth and stability stems from the simplicity of our solution. You’ll get a front row ticket to see what it’s like to go from start-up to global enterprise, and you will be the main driver behind Tinitell’s growth on the market. Tinitell is constantly ranked one of Sweden’s most promising young companies.
You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
• Develop new sales channels and open new geographies
• Sales management: sales reporting, setting and meeting sales quotas, providing forecasts for production planning, and input and requests for pricing decisions
• Sell-through management: monitoring and reporting
• Own trade terms, sales and distribution agreements
• Own relationships with key accounts
• Develop forecasts and report processes
• Develop trade customer support programs for enhancing the Tinitell’s sell-through rate
REQUIRED CAPABILITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
• 3 – 10 years of experience in account management, sales management, sales development or equivalent roles.
• Excellent negotiator
• Persistent and disciplined to track and monitor sales progress
• Desire to get hands dirty
• Outspoken but not brash
• Hungry for deals
• Willing to travel
WHAT MAKES YOU OUTSTANDING CANDIDATE?
• Experience in consumer electronic product sales through different channel structures
• Experience in the UK
• Clear vision on sales channel development and management for both sell-in and sell-through
Tinitell is comprised of a small group of exceptional talents with a wide range of experience with industry leaders. We are creating new wearable devices and applications unlike any in existence, and are excited and passionate about Tinitell and future products. Tinitell for kids is just the beginning.
The team is dedicated to a work environment that is fueled by great ideas and a passion to make them real. We respect what each team member brings to the table, and support each other in a common cause. We thrive on creative conversation and collaboration, and are excited to add dynamic individuals to our team.
Tinitell offers competitive salary, equity, and a dynamic vacation policy.
Please apply through “Ansök här”. If you have questions regarding this position please contact Swesale Recruitment Consultant Tobias Jägerskog.